Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Lung Cancer

Need Second Opinion Referral



My mom is overseas and she was diagnosed with lung cancer. I have her CT scan detail in an electronic file. Who do I need to go to or talk to in order to get a second opinion in United States?


I would suggest you contact your family doctor here in the states, or contact the James Line and they can direct you.

Related Resources:

James Cancer Center - Contact

For more information:

Go to the Lung Cancer health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Susan  Moffatt-Bruce, MD, PhD Susan Moffatt-Bruce, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of
Thoracic Surgery
Molecular, Virology, Immunology & Medical Genetics
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University