Hypothyroid Disease

03/17/2010

Question:

I have hypothyroid disease and was diagnosed about one year ago. when i found out i have to have an ultra sound done on my thyroid and i have a cyst the size of a pea. I also haven`t been taking my meds for about 3 months or so. Do you think i should worry about getting my thyroid checked again and have the cyst checked on.

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation. Thank you for visiting NetWellness. This question would be better answered in the [insert topic] topic. Please look in that topic for an answer to your question.

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org