Gynecology

Serve Pelvic Pain

03/29/2010

Question:

hi im a 26 year old mother of two i have had bad pain in my pelvic area a nd lower back for about a month. ben on two different antibiotics about to start my third. had a ultra sound which showed the wall on my uterus was thick. iam waiting to see gyno about it.but my GP could really explain what it ment. The pain seems to be getting worse . i have had one c section about 5 months ago could that be the cause.

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Go to the Gynecology health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org