Throat Irratation

05/05/2010

Question:

Why can`t my throat irration be defined? I have gone to two hospital setting for test. I have visited two ear nose and throat doctors. I have seen 2 inturnist hopeing for direction. I have had a gastroscopy placed down my throat. I have had a barium Xray test. Yet in all test and office visits. Nothing was found in my throat. Other than what was defined as acid reflex. Yet from the moment when I wake up. I have a dry throat. Hours later a sinsation like lumps appear in my throat. As the hours pass the lumps move to different areas of my throat. Everyday. I am in the fifth month of the year and I am still having daily problems with my throat. Who can I go to for help? It is affect my ability to make a living.

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org