Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Vascular Surgery

Varicose Vein



I have a varicose vein on the bottom of my foot in the arch of my foot that is very painful. Is there a treatment for this?


This is not a typical location for a varicose vein and should be evaluated by a vascular specialist.

For more information:

Go to the Vascular Surgery health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Jean  E Starr, MD Jean E Starr, MD
Clinical Associate Professor of Vascular Surgery
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University