Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Iowa Doctors Treating Sarcoidosis



Are there any doctors in Ames or Des Moines, Iowa who treat sarcoidosis?


Dear Sir/Madam- If you do not mind the drive, the University of Iowa has doctors who are experienced in the care of Sarcoidosis patients. Otherwise, regional sarcoidosis experts can be found in the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research website under the "Patient Info" dropdown feature. 

For more information:

Go to the Sarcoidosis health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Elliott D Crouser, MD Elliott D Crouser, MD
Associate Professor of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University