Since 1995 - Non Profit Healthcare Advice

What Can I do For Impotency?



I had radiation treatments for prostate cancer at John Hopkins about 1 1/2 years ago. I have now become impotent. Is there anything that I can do?


There are many ways to treat your condition. These include medical mechanical and surgical theraies that you should discuss with your urologist. He will advise treatment based on your age, general health, cardiac status and your desire to go through more vigorous therapeutic procedures. Nowadays, treatment of sexual dysfunction is tailored to individual desire.

For more information:

Go to the Prostate Cancer health topic.