Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Estrogen/Progesterone Patch?



Is there a combined estrogen and progesterone patch for menopausal women? It was shown briefly on the Today show a few weeks ago. I need to know the name of the product and the company who makes it. Thank you.


The only combination patch available in the U.S. at this time is the Combipatch made by Rhone-Poulenc Rorer.

For more information:

Go to the Menopause health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Margery   Gass, MD Margery Gass, MD
Formely, Professor, Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati