Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Where Can I Find An Expert Physician For Treating HIV Infection?



How do I find an expert physician for treating HIV infection?


Most HIV Treatment Centers have resource manuals for the entire country, so you can contact one in your local area, You could also contact the local Academy of Medicine for a referral. The Gay and Lesbian Medical Association (GLMA - 415-255-4547) also keeps an up-to-date directory that inludes HIV specialists.

For more information:

Go to the HIV and AIDS health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Kenneth   Skahan, MD Kenneth Skahan, MD
Assistant Professor in Infectious Diseases
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati