Since 1995 - Non Profit Healthcare Advice

Penis Reduction



My girlfried finds it extremely painful when we have sex as the girth of my penis is quite large. We`ve tried lots of different techniques and lubrication, but ths does not help. My question is:  is there such an operation for penis reduction and are there any other options before this option is taken?


There is no penile reduction procedure available. However, there is remedy for this situation. She needs to see her OBGYN doctor who will probably advise vaginal dilation which can be done to gradually accommodate the size of your penis.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic.