Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook





ok i am 17 and emancipated. my father is dead and mother in jail. i am in need of braces and cannot afford them i ws told my pallet is not big enough, which is why i need the brace i live in louisiana and the medical card does not pay for braces no exceptions i need help to get them and i dont know where to get them


I suggest you contact the American Association of Orthodontist in St. Louis MO and see if they can give you the name of someone in Louisiana.

Please see this link and type in your address to find an orthodonist near you. 

For more information:

Go to the Braces health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Walter C Buchsieb, DDS, MS Walter C Buchsieb, DDS, MS
Professor Emeritus - Clinical, Associate of Dentistry
College of Dentistry
The Ohio State University