Head and Neck Cancer

Headaches, Ringing in Ears, Tingling

01/11/2011

Question:

I`m having headaches, ringing in ears, tingling numing feeling on left side of face, slight sore tooth when face feels the numbing feelings, then it just goes away. Also my legs sometimes feel like ther no circulation or blood flowing when I sit down, like a knot in my leg cuting off blood circulation or some thing. I had this problem for a long time now its geting worse. I told doctor but the clinic I go to is a free one so Tylenol is the answer, or stress for everything, then on to the next patient. I have no luck there. I just got medical coverage and I want to know what can it be, or what kind of doctor can I see?

Answer:

In order to have your diverse medical questions answered, you  need to start with a generalist (i.e. Internal Medicine doctor) to help sort out things. Otherwise based on the symptoms you would likely need to see multiple specialists (i.e. ENT, vascular, neuology, dental just for starters).

Go to the Head and Neck Cancer health topic, where you can:

Cheryl  Koliha-Brandt, MSN, RN, CNS, CORLN Cheryl Koliha-Brandt, MSN, RN, CNS, CORLN
Clinical Nurse Specialist and Instructor of
Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology 
Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing