Since 1995 - Non Profit Healthcare Advice

Where to Get Free ADHD Testing for Children



I have a friend who believes that her child is suffering from adhd. My friend does not have a job and is not getting any state assistance right now. And when she took her daughter to the pediatrician they would not test her. How could she get testing for her daughter to see if she may need medication or therapy?


Your friend might still want to check to see if her child qualifies for healthy start. She may find some useful information at She may also want to contact her local mental healthy community or even her local children’s hospital. Some of those agencies/providers use sliding scale fees that may help your friend get the help she needs for her daughter.

For more information:

Go to the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder health topic.